We provide end-to-end SharePoint development services and create custom SharePoint application solutions that foster your business activities. We deliver custom sharepoint features and designs and assist you with migration and integration projects.
Senior Architect with decades of experience designing, modernizing and evolving complex business systems across different technologies, architectures and platforms. I specialize in creating pragmatic solutions for business-critical environments and preparing systems for AI adoption. I am a specialist in **airport billing systems**, with extensive experience in billing processes, high-volume transactions, revenue management and enterprise integrations. I was responsible for billing platforms supporting Rio de Janeiro (Galeão) and São Paulo (Guarulhos) airports, including critical SAP integrations. I also have experience with **Logistics and Supply Chain systems**, including Production Planning and Control. In 1999, I was invited to work in the UK after developing a PPC system for Rede Globo. Throughout my career, I have designed **Corporate Governance and business-critical applications** for organizations across Europe, Asia and North America. Some systems I developed more than 20 years ago are still running today. I am also a **legacy modernization specialist**, combining deep understanding of existing systems and business rules with modern architecture and technology to evolve
We provide end-to-end SharePoint development services and create custom SharePoint application solutions that foster your business activities. We deliver custom sharepoint features and designs and assist you with migration and integration projects.
ReplyDelete